- Rasdhoo Atoll: Hammerhead Dive, Beautiful Reef with Pelagics
- North Ari Atoll: Grey Reef Sharks, Maaya Thila Night Dive, Multiple Manta Cleaning Stations
- South Ari Atoll: Whalesharks, Beautiful Pinnacles
- South Male Atoll: Grey Reef Sharks, Eagle Rays, Other Pelagics, Beautiful Macro Wreck
- Vaavu Atoll: Grey Reef Sharks, Eagle Rays, Other Pelagics, Traditional Maldivian Channel Diving
- North Male Atoll: Beautiful Pinnacles
- Meemu Atoll | Muli Kandu : A Drift dive along the pass of Muli Island a breeding site for turtles. During the dive one can see an abundance of fish including snappers and schools of tuna or kingfish, sharks and sometimes eagle rays.
- Vanhuravalhi kandu : The width of this pass allows crossing through and admiring the overhangs covered with yellow soft coral. In the blue one can see silver tip sharks and school of gray sharks cruising, eagle rays, barracuda and trevally
- Muli corner : A site full of fish with school of jacks of various species, gray and white-tip sharks, barracudas. Several canyons, overhangs and blocks are adorned with yellow soft corals between 23 and 30 m. With outgoing current manta sometimes come across.
- Kurali kandu: Mantas
- Hakura Thila : Between 10 and 15 meters a large overhang forms a cave full of invertebrates.
Please Note: Routes are indicative. They can change with the seasons. Visited atolls and dive sites are not guaranteed. The Senior Instructor in consultation with the divers and Boat captain will select the route and dive sites based on current, tides and weather conditions in order to make the best possible dive safely.
Dive Program: 3 dives per day with 1 night dive a week. Total: 17 dives.
The anchorages for the night will be next to desert islands or fishing villages visited with our guides if logistics & Weather allow.