North & South Male, Vaavu , Meemu , Thaa , Laamu , Gaaf alif Atoll , Fuvahmulah , Addu Atoll : February to 1st Week of April 11/14 Nights
Huvadhoo is the second largest of the Maldivian atolls and the second largest in the world (in terms of overall surface area). It consists of a circular-shaped ring of reefs with a smaller, thumb-like, extension of at the northern end enclosing a deep central lagoon (up to 85 m in depth) that is studded throughout with numerous smaller patch reefs, coral knolls, faros, and small coral islets. The outermost reefs of the atoll form a discontinuous barrier to the open ocean made up from 40 reef segments separated from one another by deep passages connecting the open waters of the Indian Ocean with those of the interior lagoon, making for some fantastic diving and marine life sightings! Deep South famous for channel dives in current and drift dives for pelagic and big fish life. (Blue water dives and deep dives)
- South Male Atoll: Grey Reef Sharks, Eagle Rays, Other Pelagics, Beautiful Macro Wreck
- Vaavu Atoll: Grey Reef Sharks, Eagle Rays, Other Pelagics, Traditional Maldivian Channel Diving
- Meemu Atoll: Beautiful channels with pelagic action, Sailfish, Grey Reef Sharks, Eagle Rays and beautiful soft coral. Manta cleaning station.
- Thaa Atoll: Hammerhead Sharks, Whale Sharks, Dolphins, Traditional Maldivian Channel Diving.
- Laamu Atoll: Beautiful fish filled channels with great shark encounters.
- Huvadhoo Atoll: Whale Sharks, more sharks, fast channel dives in Vilingilli Kandu area